Monday, August 24, 2015

Perfect beach day

Wow, yesterday was 1 of the most beautiful beach days ever!

The sky was clear and sunny.  The temperature was 83 degrees.  The humidity was negligible.  There was a light breeze.  To me, these are the recipe for the perfect beach day.

We met Steven & Thad at the beach at 12:30 and stayed until almost 5:00.  While this might not sound like a long day, its longer than we typically stay at the beach.  It was just so beautiful I didn't want to go home, but Spouse was ready and also kept warning me about potential sunburn.

I am rather fair-complected and do have to be careful in the sun.  I always wear sunscreen, although the SPF is lower than Spouse would like.  Plus I usually alternate between being in the sun and being under the shade of an umbrella.

To make the day even better, the water temperature was very comfortable!  Lots of people were in the ocean, jumping the waves, while others skimboarded along the shore.


It was the perfect beach day!

2 comments:

anne marie in philly said...

I WAS going to ask if you saw anything interesting; you did not disappoint!

Biki Honko said...

Sounds like a great day! Complete with eye candy, yum-my!

The only way I can keep from getting sunburnt, is sun block, long sleeves, and a hat. And I still have to limit my time in the sun. Stupid pasty ancestors!