Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Cousins

I watch all kinds of real estate, home renovation/improvement, and decorating/design shows on TV.  I love them all!

I especially enjoyed "Kitchen Cousins" and "Cousin on Call", featuring real-life cousins Anthony Carrino and John Colaneri.  They manage to be energetic without looking crazy.  And speaking of looking, these handsome guys are certainly easy on the eyes!
John on the left; Anthony on the right
From watching the show you can tell they are both in nice shape.  A couple times I'd Googled their names with the word 'shirtless' afterward to no avail.  So you can imagine how excited I was to see a video on facebook with glimpses of both guys shirtless!  Apparently they are doing some summer barbequing videos where they grill food and make new cocktails.  

This one shows both guys, with Anthony shirtless. This one shows both guys, with John shirtlessTo see all the guys' grilling and cocktail mixing videos and the recipes they make, check out this site.

2 comments:

Rick said...

I NEED cable. I miss all the good shows.

Anonymous said...

My sister hired them. they did horrible work and had to have much of it redone. She since found out the old man lost his license and the other two have little to no business in Hoboken because of the quality of work. I saw what they did it really was beyond bad.